Know here How to recover data lost during drive partition?
Losing data stored in your drive during partition is not uncommon. A number of reasons can land you up in such a situation. Regardless of how you get the deleted data, you would like to recover lost partition from the hard drive. You must be knowing, that partitions refer to the logical disk through which the users are able to divide the hard drive of the computer into different segments. Business firms and individuals prefer storing the data in these partitions, as it brings a more secure environment for storing your data. You should have at least two partitions in your hard drive. One of these is dedicated for the operating systems. You can store your business documents and other files.
In the age of information, you cannot afford to lose data during partitioning. People can now recover data from lost partitions using the Windows Data Recovery Software. This software ensures that you can get the lost files recovered on your drive without any professional support.
Why do you actually need a partition?
It is necessary to divide your hard drive into partitions, so that the data remains secure and manageable. Each of these partitions serves as a single drive in your computer. It is possible to create multiple partitions, depending on the requirements. Generally, people store the system files in one of these partitions and other files in separate ones. It is recommended to store the business files in a different partition, and not in a single partition, creating several folders. In situations of system failure, it is necessary to get the OS installed in the primary partition. You need not format the other segments in these cases.
Technicians prefer dividing the drive into various partitions, as it enables the device to undergo double booting. This indicates that one can install more than one OS on the same drive. However, you may end up losing your data due to a number of reasons during a system failure. Therefore, you should know how to recover data from lost partitions without ringing up the experts.
Reasons that can lead to a partition loss
Dividing the drive into partitions boosts up the productivity and keeps the data secure. However, at times, the index file of the partition may suffer something unexpected. In these situations, it is not possible to access data that are stored in the particular partition. At times, you may not even be able to get access to the partition.
The common factors resulting in a partition loss include:
- Virus attacks : The OS cannot locate the partition, in case it suffers a virus attack. Besides, it becomes impossible to locate the Disk Management partition too.
- Damage in Master Boot Records : As information about the partition is present in the Master Boot Record, damages in this area can lead to data loss. Besides, the Master Boot Record also contains a table locating each partition, disk signature and master boot code.
- Hidden partitions or missing drive letter : The partition remains hidden from the OS if you have not allocated a drive letter for it. Besides, if you change the drive letter that has been assigned, you will encounter an error while accessing it with the older one.
- The partition turns into RAW: If you do not format the partition with the file system, it becomes RAW. You can recover lost partition by using the Windows Data Recovery Recovery Software.
- You cannot access the partition : The users sometimes find an error message, that they are denied access to the partition content. In these cases, you will require its ownership.
- UN-allocated space in partition : At times, you may have allocated space to data in the partition. However, it still shows UN-allocated space. Eventually, you may lose data while putting them on the drive.
- Unreadable or corrupt file directory : In case the Master File Table (MFT) is damaged, you will find this error in your computer. You can easily recover data from lost partitions with the Windows Data Recovery Software.
- Accidentally deleting the partition : You may accidentally delete the partition, leading to the loss of data stored in it.
Recovering data from lost or deleted partitions: 3 steps to follow
If you lose data due to lost or deleted partitions, do not load any additional files into the drive. The new data overwrites the previous one, leading to permanent loss of data. Well, you must be willing to know how to recover data from lost partitions. You can retrieve the lost data in your drive in three easy steps.
- Step 1 : Download and install the Windows Data Recovery Software. Now select the deleted or lost disk partition, where the data needs to be restored.
- Step 2 : You will find the ‘Scan’ option. Click on it to scan the data that you have lost.
- Step 3 : The Windows Data Recovery Software completes the scan and allows you to preview the files. Select the files you want to restore and click on the ‘Recover’ option.
The software is 100% safe and secure and can recover upto 100% data lost due to deleted or lost partitions.
Business firms and individuals store their information in hard drives, laptops and computers. The partitions in hard drive may get damage, or they often lose data while creating these partitions. Established data recovery companies like Stellar Data Recovery have been collaborating with their clients over the globe for the last 25 years. The experts have assisted several computer users to retrieve data due to hard drive partition issues in the past. Presently, the ISO SO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified company (Stellar Data Recovery) operating from India, has more than 3+ million clients. It has got its own in-lab data sanitation and data recovery mechanism. More than 100 R&D experts work with Stellar, making it one of the most reputed companies in the industry. Besides, its clients can benefit from the ‘no recovery, no charge’ policy. You can dial the toll-free number, 1800-102-3232 or directly visit the official website of the company for professional services and software.