Find here tips to Get Spotify Premium in free
Before moving on to Spotify premium free download, let’s discuss a few details. Spotify is one of the most used free music streaming apps. It’s used extensively all over the globe. Being the world’s largest music streaming service provider, it has more than 365 million users, with over 165 million paying subscribers. The app has both free and paid versions. For free, you can listen to unlimited music, though with advertisements and several limitations. The paid version, on the other hand, offers you unlimited music without any ads or limitations.
There are several benefits of having a Spotify subscription. In this article, we have discussed all of them in brief. However, the only problem with Spotify is that not everyone can afford its subscription, as it’s $9.99 per month.
The free version of Spotify suffers from many drawbacks. Like the annoying ads will interrupt while you play the next song. Also, you can’t skip songs so much on a free account. That’s why people look everywhere on the Internet to get Spotify Premium Free. Well, now you don’t have to. We got it all covered for you.
Benefits of Spotify premium
Spotify Premium offers you all the features of the best music streaming service provider. Here, we have mentioned all the benefits that you can get from a Spotify premium account. They shall be enough to persuade you to go for the premium version. And you really don’t have to buy it if you don’t want to. In this article, we have mentioned the best ways through which you can get Spotify premium free. Anyways, in this context, have a look at the benefits.
- Unlimited music with unlimited skips
- Ad-Free Music: Now you’ll no longer get annoyed
- Offline Music: Download music and listen even without the Internet
- Stream songs at extremely high quality
- Spotify premium also offers you On-demand playback
Find here : Free Music Downloader App for Android
Spotify Premium Free Download
Here are the list of some ways to Get Spotify Premium for Free.
Method 1: 2 Months Free Trial
At a time, Spotify offered a 30-day free trial of its premium versions to new and existing users. In August 2019, the company announced the extension of the Spotify premium free trial from 30 days to 3 Months (90 days). Now at present, Spotify offers only 2 Months free trial, and that too is for Individual plans only. New and existing users who never subscribed to Spotify premium before are eligible to avail of this free service. So if you’re eligible, then opt for the free trial asap.
Note: Here’s a piece of advice before you opt for the free trial. First of all, if you already have Spotify installed on your phone, then uninstall it and install it again. After you reinstall it, create a second account so that you get the free trial for free. If you use your existing account, Spotify may show you ineligible for the trial. Most importantly, after two months, cancel the subscription manually as after the free period, money will be deducted from your account if you didn’t cancel it. Here’s the drawback, you will have to create a new Spotify account every two months.
Method 2: Spotify Premium free app download (No Root)
For Android users:
Yet the easiest way to get Spotify premium for free for Android is to download the apk and install it on your phone. Making it clear again, you do not need to root your device. You just have to download the Spotify Premium free apk by following the below link and by following the below steps.
- First of all, Click Here and download Spotify premium apk
- Now go to downloads or wherever the file is saved and install it. Make sure that you’ve enabled installing apps from unknown sources
- After successfully installing the apk, open the Spotify premium app and login/sign up
- Bingo! You’ve got access to all the premium features. Now there are no more limitations between you and your music
For iPhone users:
If you’re an iPhone user and want Spotify premium for free on your phone, then don’t worry, we have a solution right here. You’ll need to take help from a third-party app installer to install Spotify ++ on your iPhone. Spotify ++ is a modified application that offers you Spotify premium for free. You can install it via any third-party App Store but we strongly recommend TweakBox. It’s the number one platform that provides modified apps for free. Now just follow the below steps and you’re good to go.
- First of all, go to TweakBox official website and click on the “Install Now” button
- Now you’ll get a prompt regarding the configuration profile. Hit “Allow” and the app store will begin to download
- You’ll get a notification, “Profile Downloaded”. Hit ” Close”
- Now go to your iPhone settings and open “Profile Downloaded” on the top and tap “Install” on the top left corner. Enter your password if you’re asked to
- Next, go to Home and there you’ll see the TweakBox app, open it
- From the list of modded apps, look for Spotify ++ and open it and hit “Install”
- You’ll see the app downloading on your Home screen. Wait for a while and open it when it’s finished
- Now if the app shows you a prompt like “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”, you have to do one more thing. If not, then you’re all set to use Spotify premium
- If you get that prompt, you have to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources from the settings
- To do so, go to “General” in your iPhone Settings, then “Profiles and Device Management”
- Now tap the option under the text, “Enterprise App”. Now tap on ” Trust”. If prompted, tap again on Trust
- Finally, get back to your Home screen and open Spotify ++. That’s it, enjoy the premium services
Get Spotify Premium Free on your PC
Yes, it’s possible to have Spotify Premium for free on your PC too. If you’re more of a PC person, then this one’s for you. Below we have mentioned three methods in all, that will guide you through the process. Either you can edit the host’s file and stop the annoying ads on Spotify forever. Or you can opt for a free trial just the way we mentioned above for your phone. Also, you can download every song on Spotify and listen without the internet, ads, or any other limitation. So before wasting any time, let’s do it.
Method 1: Stop ads by editing the Hosts file
In this method, you’ve downloaded a file, the link of which we have given below. Download it and just follow the below steps to enjoy Spotify premium free on your PC.
- First of all, download and install Spotify on your PC if you haven’t from the official site
- Now Click Here and download the hosts file
- Now after downloading the “install.bat” file, right-click on it and click on “run as administrator”
- The installation process will begin. Wait for it and then press enter to exit
- That’s all you’ve to do. Just open Spotify now and you’ll never see any ads. This will also give you access to other premium features except “offline music”
Method 2: 30 Days Free Trial
Spotify offers you 30 Days free trial on its premium subscription. It’s the same as the 3 Months free trial we mentioned earlier. For PC, you can get only 30 Days free and after that, the subscription price for ahead will be deducted from your account. This follows the same eligibility criteria. So if you are a new user or an existing user and never used premium service, then you can opt for it. To do so, just follow the below easy steps.
NOTE: After the free trial period ends, don’t forget to cancel your subscription. If you don’t do so, then money for the subscription will be deducted from your account after that.
- At first, open the official website of Spotify on your PC
- From the menu on the top-right corner, open “Premium”
- Now just click on “Start Free Trial” and you’ll be taken to another page
- Here, fill in all the required information including the payment and billing options
- At last, click on “Start my 30-Day Free Trial” and you’re all set to enjoy Spotify premium on your PC
Method 3: SpotiKeep: Spotify to MP3 converter
Yet the best method to get Spotify premium free if you want to avail all the features is to download the songs from Spotify. SpotiKeep is the best companion for this task. Just follow the below easy steps and play all your songs without any ads or limitations. This converter is available for both PC and Mac users.
- Click Here and download SpotiKeep for free from the official website
- Now open Spotify and go to the song, album, or playlist that you wish to download. Click on Share and then copy the link
- Then open SpotiKeep and paste that link on the bar that you see on the top and click on “Add File”
- Next, choose the format and quality of the song/songs. Also, choose which songs to download
- Finally, click on the “Convert” or “Convert All” button. Now you can listen to those songs
Conclusion – Final Thoughts on How to Get Spotify Premium for Free
We hope that all your issues are resolved now as now you know how to get Spotify Premium free for both phone and PC. The methods we have mentioned are 100% working and are personally tested at the time of writing. We wish that now you all can enjoy Spotify premium and that you’ll never face any problems again. If you do face any issues, ping us and we’ll be right there to help you out.