Looking to buy a washing machine? Washing machines have been around for a while and have been deemed one of the most useful household appliances. They eliminate the need for manual rubbing, squeezing, drying, and removing stains from clothing. All you need to do is just select the correct settings, add the right kind of detergent, and watch loads of laundry come out of it clean and dry.
If you are in the market and shopping for a new washing machine, you might get confused about whether you should get a top loader or a front loader washing machine as they come with their own sets of pros. While browsing between the two, a top loader washing machine comes with several benefits that should automatically catch your eye. Top loader washing machines offer excellent reliability, simple maintenance, better accessibility, and so much more. If you are on the market, you can definitely check out this link as The Appliance Guys have great top loader washing machines! Not convinced yet? Check out the amazing benefits of top loader washing machines and how they can be the perfect choice for your home.
Benefits of top loader washing machine:
- Affordable: Top load washing machines are much more affordable than front load ones. You will be able to save hundreds of dollars if you go for a decent top-load washer. However modern high-efficiency top-load models are on a little expensive side, but the prices come nowhere near the edgy front load ones.
- Faster wash times: Top load washing machines have a faster wash time which allows you to get your laundry done a lot faster than front loaders. This happens because they immediately immerse the laundry load in water which is not possible in the case of front load washers. Since there is less soak time, you will be able to move your clothes to the dryer sooner than a front loader or the cycle will be completed faster in case of an automatic one.
- Reliability: The not-so-great thing about washing machines is sometimes they break down. Most of us are not mechanically equipped to do the repair on our own and you will have to hire a washing machine professional. Since top-load washing machines have been around for a long time now, their mechanisms are tried and tested over the years. Hence they are more reliable than front loaders. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about repairing it for years as they rarely break down. Front loaders are also prone to mildew and mold build-up due to their door mechanism and water continuously swishing around them. Hence many people have complained about more repair needs due to faulty door seals and water leakage in front loaders.
- More ergonomic: You will enjoy a better experience with cleaning your laundry as you don’t have to bend as often to lift heavy loads of laundry up and down between the cycles. You can quickly load and unload your laundry without lifting heavy loads in between making top-load washing machines all the more suitable for all age groups.
- Energy efficiency: Top load washing machines need less water to complete their cycles and this automatically leads to lesser use of energy, making them all the more energy efficient. You can save on your energy bill with top load washers and get cleaner laundry in less time and with less water.
- No need for expensive detergents: A top loading washing machine does not need expensive detergents to clean your clothes which is not the case with front loaders. You can use standard and affordable detergent to clean your clothes and save a lot in the long run.
- A wider selection: When shopping for a new top load washing machine, you will find out that more models are available in this type as they have been around for so long. You can also find the right pick according to whatever budget you have- from inexpensive to luxury as there are hundreds of them available from leading brands.
- Simple maintenance: The repairs for a top loading washing machine is easier to do when compared to front loaders. The spare parts and mechanisms of top loaders are easier to obtain in the market. However, spare parts and mechanisms of front loaders are more complex and expensive.
The latest top loader washing machines are known for being sleek, multifunctional, and sometimes even powered by AI. They are known for providing a better cleaning experience and have always managed to beat front load washers when it comes to global popularity. If you are considering buying a new washing machine, you might get overwhelmed by all the options that are available in the appliance market today. Whether you are replacing your worn-out energy-guzzling machine or buying your first unit, finding the right option for your home will require you to do certain homework. You can do some reading to dig into the major differences between your top picks so that you can shop with confidence.