One can create web applications that are data-centric and complex with Angular 8, which is why taking the Angular 8 training led by the industry experts will help you scale up as a web developer. Attending the Angular training course will give you an in-depth understanding of HTP Promises, Routing, Forms, Pipes, Directives, Typescript and much more during the live interactive online training sessions. Training is offered via Hands-on Immersive Learning Experience, which includes a simulated environment, real-world case studies, live projects, assessments, and more.
Why one should learn Angular 8
Angular is backed by Google and broadly famous for its dependency injection and data binding features. These features are responsible for a significant reduction in the bulk of codes which has to be written. Angular helps you develop dynamic applications and is extensively used by developers for building mobile, desktop and web applications. Thus, there has been a noticeable increase in the frequency of opportunities for experts who are well-trained in Angular 8.
How does one get started with Angular 8?
By the time the workshop ends, the participants will get familiar with the Angular language basics. Angular helps one’s business procure faster ROI because of faster accessibility, lesser maintenance, and development cost.
Things you will learn from Angular training
The following will be covered in the Angular course:
- Bundling – The procedure of bundling and optimisations that Angular CLI applies.
- Dev Tooling – Augury and Angular CLI.
- Debugging – Debug Angular apps with the help of vs code and chrome.
- Unit testing – Unit testing Angular apps by using karma, Angular testing utilities, and jasmine.
- Web components – Angular elements to implement web components.
- Remote Communication – HTTP client to configure custom headers and consume remote services.
- Routing – Protect routes and implement navigation with the help of an Angular router.
- Services – Creating services to hold logic regarding business, learning the power of dependency injection, and injecting services into components and services.
Apart from these, the participants, by the end of the course with learn template syntax, methods to develop forms, modularise Angular application, manually create components and the concepts of typescript, which are popularly used in the development of the Angular application.
So, don’t wait any longer. Attend the Angular 8 training and learn one of the most in-demand skills for web development today. Capitalise on the growing demand for Angular and experience wider job prospects, high pay scale, and career advancement.