Satta Matka and Related Terminologies: A Quick Manual
Have you ever heard about Satta Matka, or are you here to know more about it? In this short manual on Matka gambling, I am going to tell you some basics of Matka gambling and related terminologies.
Satta Matka is just another form of lottery gambling with its own straightforward rules. The game is easy to play and may seem like a perfect lottery game that requires pure luck, but this is not the case.
While some luck is always required in any form of gambling, but what experts suggest about Matka game is it is more about calculated guesses rather than pure luck.
The game was invented post-independence and was known as “Ankara Jugar” then. Soon due to the practice of using a pot for drawing lucky numbers, the game became more commonly known as Matka gambling.
Ratan Khatri is the person who is credited for the invention of such a system of the full-fledged lottery. With time, the game evolved with people continually trying to reform the rules of the game, but still, the name remains the same that is Satta Matka.
Earlier, numbers from 0-9 were written on a piece of paper and were put in a pot, and then the winning number would be drawn. With time, this practice has also changed, now lucky numbers are drawn from a pack of playing cards in Matka game.
- Here are some of the commonly used terminologies of the game-
- Single: Any digit from 0 to 9 is known as single.
- Jodi: Jodi or pair is any combination of two digits from 00 to 99.
- Patti/Panna: All three-digit numbers or the three-digit number that come as a result of the betting.
- Open and close result: The result of the Matka game is released in two parts called open and close.
- Farak: Farak is a Hindi word, In Satta Matka; it is used for depicting the difference between open and close results.
- These were some of the basic terminologies of Matka game that could help you to get started with this exciting gambling game. I hope you liked the information.