Do you need something to munch on? Then why not try some yummy snacks at home. You can order online too from Licious as they have some fantastic snacks. You can also get the snacks at a reasonable price if you use Coupons that are available online.
For your all-day munching, there are a lot of snacks which you can make at home. Making snacks are the way too easy, and when you are at home, you try to be a Masterchef. While some people are being pushed to learn the basics of cooking, others are moreover sharpening their skills.
The Internet is also overwhelmed with unique recipes to encourage people to cook meals for themselves. But wait, what about the snacks?
The urge to keep eating something or the other has utterly doubled. Hasn’t it? Boredom and staying at home often does that to people. Especially when you have an off, or on holiday you get to eat more and try to make something or the other.
So, here is a list of easy snacks that you can make at home to take care of your constant urge to munch on something. Right from healthy chana chaat to cheesilicious mozzarella sticks, there is something for everyone.
Snacks Recipes To Keep Munching
To keep you active with some delicious snacks, we have mentioned some of the Snacks recipes below which you can make at home.
These recipes will bring water in your mouth, and we are sure you will make these snacks right after you complete the article.
1. Kulle Ki Chaat
Many of you must have tried the Kulle Ki Chaat and guess what you can make it at home too. It is a famous Old Delhi speciality, Kulle Ki Chaat is an exotic mixture of fruits and vegetables that come stuffed with flavourful spices.
It is one Indian chaat that many people beyond Delhi might not be knowledgeable of. The ready-to-use burst of flavours in this chaat is certain to transmit your taste buds tantalising and craving for more!
- You need 2 medium potatoes, boiled
- You need 1//4 cup small chickpeas (parboiled)
- You need salt (according to taste)
- You need a rock salt (according to taste)
- You need black chaat masala
- You need 1/2 inch ginger, julienne
- You need 1 small green chillies (cut into small pieces)
- You need a few pomegranate seeds
- You need 2 tsp lemon juice
How To Make?
- Boil the potato, skin them and cut horizontally into 2 halves.
- Hollow out the potato from the middle.
- Fill the unfilled with chickpeas, green chillies, pomegranate, ginger juliennes, sprinkle salt, rock salt, black chaat masala and lemon juice.
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie
Do you have a sweet tooth? Then here we give you yummy snacks which you can make at home. Soft, fluffy and downright delicious, chocolate chip cookies are a pleasure to munch on. Here’s a simple recipe to bake tempting cookies at home!
- You need 2 1/4 all-purpose flour
- You need 1 tsp baking soda
- You need 1/2 tsp salt
- You need ½ cup/ 1 stick plus 2 tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature
- You need 3/4 mug granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or high-quality chocolate pieces from a bar.
How To Make?
- In a tiny bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and salt collectively. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer with the pole, cream the butter and both sugars for 2 minutes on an average speed.
- Scrub down the surfaces and base of the bowl and stay whipping until light and fuzzy, 2 to 4 minutes. Scour down the sides and base of the pan again.
- Blend the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each insert. Stir in the vanilla. Scour down the sides and base of the container.
- Reduce the mixer activity to low and slowly add the flour mixture till completely blended. Be encouraged not to over-mix.
- Discard the bowl from the blender and give the chocolate chunks with a rubber spatula till combined.
- Utilize a one-ounce cookie scoop to portion the mixture into 24 balls. Place on a baking sheet and cold for at least 30 minutes and upto 24 hours.
- When placed to bake, preheat the oven to 325° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the cookies from the fridge and let sit at room warmth for about 10 minutes.
- Arrange 12 cookies equally separated on the baking sheet. Lightly press the dough balls to flatten somewhat.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until gently golden brown. Let the cookies sit on the pan for 5 minutes, then transport them to a cooling rack to cool thoroughly.
3. Dragon Fire Wings
This one is for all the crazed Game of Thrones fans out there! Mouth-watering chicken wings marinated in yoghurt and an array of spices baked to achievement in barbecue sauce and worked with the layer of roasted sesame seeds.
Ideal for cooking at home and watching the season with friends!
- You need 12 chicken wings (separated at the joint)
- You need 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- You need a grain of salt and pepper
- You need 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- You need 1/4 cup hung yoghurt
- You need 1 tsp Asian chilli paste
- You need 1/4 cup honey
- You need 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- You need 1/4 cup sesame seeds
How To Make?
- Clean and wash the chicken wings, marinate with hung yoghurt and seasonings with salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Preheat the oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the wings for 10-12 minutes.
- In separate pan warmth oil, add garlic and let it get brownish.
- Add chilli paste, honey and barbeque sauce, Season it and add the baked chicken wings from the oven.
- Make it correctly till the sauces form a thick texture and get covered in chicken wings.
- Complete with roasted sesame seed and serve.
4. Tiny Vada Pav
A portion of famous street food from Mumbai! Vada Pao is one of the most prefered snacks across India. Vada made of seasonings and potatoes sandwiched within toasted pao bread, and this recipe is a filling snack that you can have for a tiny lunch or brunch or as evening meals.
Spicy, crunchy and layer, you won’t be ready to resist making this every day at home.
For potato mix:
- You need 1 cup potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- You need 1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- You need 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 tbsp coriander-cumin powder
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder/cayenne pepper
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric
- You need 1 tbsp lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp oil
- You need to taste salt
- You need 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- You need salt, to season
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 1/4 cup water
- You need oil to deep fry
- You need 3 pieces Pao bread
- You need 1 tsp oil
- You need 1/4 cup tamarind sauce
- You need 1/4 cup green chutney
- You need 1/8 cup sweet yoghurt
How To Make?
- Warmth oil in a pan. Once hot, add cumin seeds, minced ginger and garlic.
- When the garlic and ginger turn golden, combine all the spice powders, salt and smashed potatoes.
- Combine well and turn the heat off. Combine the lime juice and diced cilantro for garnish.
- Once the potato mixture calms down, separate the batter into 10-12 equal portions and mould them into ping pong sized balls.
- Combine the chickpea flour, salt and chilli powder. Join water in little amounts & stir well until you make a pancake (or dosa) like batter.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Cover each ball with the batter and leave into the hot oil. Do not crowd the oil (it takes down the warmth of oil all of a sudden).
- When they turn golden, remove them onto some paper towels. Set Aside.
- For the breadbaskets, cut the bread into discs using a cutter or just cut the crusts off.
- Smooth out the bread discs somewhat using a rolling pin.
- Oil a muffin pan and set the rolled out bread discs in it.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-7 min, or continuously it gets made carefully.
- It has to be like toast; crispy outside layer but smooth.
- Once completed, Set out and calm the baskets for 5 minutes.
- When you are ready to serve, start collecting the vada pav bites.
- Put a little bit of tamarind sauce in the basket (depending on your taste), place the potato fritter on it.
- Now, pipe some fresh chutney on the head and spray some spicy garlic chutney.
- Classic, mini vada pav bites are quick to be served.
If you are at home and feeling hungry, then I guess these snacks are good enough to make it at home and have a delicious time with your friends or family!